Thursday, October 20, 2011

We keep iPhone 4S today 20th October till 15:00 for you reserved

This was SMS I received today from T-Mobile, one day before the start of iPhone 4S presale and a week before iPhone 4S launch on 28th October in The Netherlands
It was very tempting to take advantage of T-Mobile offer and be  one of the first iPhone 4S users in the Netherlands. However I and my whole family decided already to wait for iPhone 5!
My daughter Karolina traveling with Semester at Sea around the World sent me already a reminder to stop her T-Mobile subscription before her return late December to be ready for iPhone 5 introduction.
I liked T-Mobile initiative to reward loyal T-mobile iPhone customers by giving them opportunity to get new iPhone model one week before  iPhone 4S launch in the Netherlands.
I count on having the same opportunity for iPhone 5, hopefully, beginning the next year.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog.. thanks for sharing a nice blog.. its very interesting and useful for me....please visit my website i assure you that it will benefit you.
    Packers And Movers Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packers and Movers in Delhi- When time is crucial for your product, our air freight services square measure your most suitable choice as we provide daily worldwide departures. thus regardless if you're shipping food product, dangerous product or any trade goods that has to be delivered quick and on time, we've an answer for you.

    ReplyDelete