Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kindle helps to master yoga during the retreat in Goa

I just came back from my first yoga retreat in Goa. I and my wife Ania  were following, for two weeks, daily yoga classes with Mark Robberds in  Purple Valley.  We started our  Ashtanga Yoga journey in December last year. For me, going to India was a logical step to master Ashtanga. I found Purple Valley on the Internet and the moment new yoga classes were published I booked our November retreat. It was a great experience: both the place and our teacher far exceeded our expectations. We are already planning on  coming back.
At the beginning of the retreat Mark recommended some books. Despite of the quite shaky Internet connection in the Valley I managed to download   The Mirror of Yoga by Richard Freeman. Other iPad owners followed my example and started to use Kindle and enjoyed benefits of instant access to Kindle books.

For me this yoga retreat was, like the Kilimanjaro climb six years ago, a real breakthrough in my lifestyle. The Kilimanjaro climb made me run every week for at least 10 kilometers. Hopefully after this yoga retreat I will start training yoga every day.  Some other retreat attendees will join enthusiastic iPad Kindle readers.....

1 comment:

  1. Yes Kindle is a great tablet and it helps to master yoga to you and others as well and i hope you had a good day in GOA.

    ReplyDelete