Thursday, January 1, 2015

iTaxi app helps to join New Year party on time

Yesterday we were preparing for a New Year celebration. Around 22:00 PM my daughter started calling all taxi companies in Warsaw but without result. It looked like the whole Warsaw was on the way. To my surprise iTaxi app, I am using every time when I need a taxi in Warsaw, showed a taxi just one minute away from our home. Ordering a taxi was a matter of just one click. In this way my daughter and her two friends became new customers of iTaxi as they were very happy to join their party on time.

Will iTaxi be able to face the competition from Uber? Uber started its operations in Warsaw last August and I hope that iTaxi will not only maintain, but also increase its market share and it will be a very good alternative for those willing to pay more in return for a better travel experience.

I have just became a registered user of Uber app and will try the Uber travel experience soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment